Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument is seeking an environmental education writer with graphic design skills to work with the park’s digital ranger to design 8-11 outdoor wayside panels interpreting the natural and cultural resources of the park as well as editing and assisting to develop content for the website.
To see the full position description, visit: https://usaconservation.applicantpool.com/jobs/908010.html
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident to comply with government contracts
- Able to represent ACE and partner organization in a professional manner
- Able to be self-directed and able to work well in a group
- Must have a valid driver's license and an insurable driving record
- Must be willing to undergo a criminal history check
- Must be vaccinated for COVID-19 or able to receive a medical or religious exemption
- Hold or be pursuing a degree in environmental education or a related field
- Knowledge of interpretive writing, Adobe Creative Suites software
- Ability and willingness to design interpretive products that reflect a broad range of perspectives and viewpoints including Indigenous traditional ecological knowledge
- Deep interest in interpretation and public lands environmental education
About American Conservation Experience
American Conservation Experience (ACE) is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing rewarding environmental service opportunities for youth of all backgrounds to explore and improve public lands while gaining practical professional experience.