Title: Senior Manager of Recruitment and Member Support
Reports to: AZCC Corps Director
Starting Salary: Grade C+ $45,000 – $56,250 DOE
Location: Tucson, AZ or Flagstaff, AZ
Status: Full-Time, Exempt
Benefit Eligible: Health, Vision, Dental, Long-Term Disability, Retirement, Paid Time Off
The Senior Manager of Recruitment and Member Support is responsible for overseeing Arizona Conservation Corps’ (AZCC) member recruitment and admission processes and procedures for all programs. The Senior Manager of Recruitment and Member Support works with a team of staff to coordinate the member experience of over 500 participants annually. The Senior Manager of Recruitment and Member Support interacts with other Conservation Legacy staff on recruitment strategies, admissions processes, member tracking, AmeriCorps administration, and other areas of administrative support. This position supervises the Recruitment and Enrollment teams, which consists of multiple staff in offices across the state.
• Previous experience working with AmeriCorps funding, requirements, and reporting.
• Experience supervising full time staff.
• Experience managing administrative systems in non-profit or similar organizations.
• Experience with human resources management and admissions/hiring processes.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent teamwork and team building skills.
About Arizona Conservation Corps
Arizona Conservation Corps operates conservation service programs across Arizona that engage individuals and strengthen communities through service and conservation.