The Program Manager performs administrative duties, recruitment and hiring, planning, logistics coordination, supervision, field support, and evaluation to fulfill the mission and vision of the Boulder County Youth Corps.
Any combination of relevant education and experience is encouraged. In this position, we are looking for a minimum of five years of combined education and experience, including a minimum of one year experience in a supervisory capacity and a minimum of one year experience supervising or teaching middle and/or high school aged youth or working in youth development.
• Self-starter who can remain focused on planning, organizing, and implementing program goals and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong risk management and safety mindset.
• Strong commitment to cultural responsiveness and inclusion.
• Proven track record of collaboration.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking experience.
Preferred personnel management and payroll experience. Preferred youth or conservation corps experience. Preferred parks, open space, trails, or landscaping experience. Preferred bilingual in English and Spanish.
About Boulder County Youth Corps
The Youth Corps delivers the most ambitious and highest quality entry-level work experience available to Boulder County youth. We provide an experience of excellence by recruiting and training a staff committed to accomplishment through hard work, respect for people and the environment, and belief in an ideal that work can be fun. We ensure the betterment of our community by providing work opportunities for youth that contribute to the legacy of Boulder County while providing a proving ground for young leaders that challenges them to inspire the youth entrusted to their guidance.