As Enrollment & Outreach Specialist for Carpe Diem Education (CDE), you will be part of a dynamic and growing international education organization with a proven track record of transformational programming around the world. The primary function of this role is to create and execute all recruitment and sales priorities in alignment with CDE and Global Routes (our summer programs brand) vision, mission, and goals.
You will report to the Leadership Team and work closely with the Marketing Team for both Carpe Diem Education and Global Routes. Working for Carpe Diem Education is a community experience. In addition to your responsibilities as Enrollment & Outreach Specialist, you will be involved in weekly staff meetings, administrative tasks, answering phones, supporting OE training, and developing the strategic plan for the company.
1. Manage Student Enrollment, application, and interview processes in a timely and efficient way
2. Perform up to 60% of all student interviews, follow up with therapists, references, and families as necessary, accept students and follow up post-interview
3. Keep enrollment documents and CRM up to date
4. Track all enrollment metrics and complete an annual evaluation of enrollment practices
1. Follow up with incoming summer and semester inquiries
2. Delegate inquiries and leads to the rest of the CDE/GR team for
3. Collaborate with the Marketing Director and provide support for
coordination of and attendance at fairs/events
Meetings and Administrative Support
1. Attend weekly marketing team and HQ meetings
2. Answer office phones as scheduled
3. Support other HQ projects as needed
● 2+ years working in gap year, international education, and/or administrative experience
● Experience as a student or leader of gap year/summer programs strongly preferred
● Minimum requirement of a Bachelor’s Degree
● Passionate about the mission, vision and ethos of the organization
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Well developed interpersonal and collaborative working skills
● Patience, flexibility and the ability to work well in a team setting
● Familiarity with Apple products / operating systems, CRM systems, Google applications and
About Carpe Diem Education
Carpe Diem Education (one organization operating two individual brands: Carpe Diem Education and Global Routes) offers expertly designed gap year and summer high school programs to 5 continents and 18 countries around the world. We provide students an opportunity to explore some of the most fascinating regions on earth, each offering a unique culturally immersive experience.
Carpe Diem Education and Global Routes hires experienced professionals, educators, travelers, and cultural liaisons who are dedicated to inspiring growth and transformation. We provide a work environment that is fun, challenging, and rewarding. Our administrative and field staff are responsible for implementing our mission at every level of our programs. We aim to provide the highest level of responsiveness and support for our students and families. This means hiring the most passionate, committed, and professional staff out there.