The Associate works at the front desk of the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) Grand Junction Field Office (GJFO) under the direction of CCA’s Program Coordinator in coordination with BLM staff. The Associate will be responsible for CCA bookstore duties and will assist with National Conservation Area (NCA) related duties conducted from the GJFO. The Associate may also perform appropriate office tasks for other BLM employees as requested. This position will be scheduled during the Monday-Friday work week from 8 AM – 4:30 PM.
To see a full list of duties, please visit our website listed below.
• Ability to fulfill CCA’s mission by fostering community stewardship of our National Conservation Lands and other public lands
• Familiarity with local BLM lands, especially the National Conservation Areas, and enthusiasm for sharing knowledge about public lands with visitors
• Basic computer and telephone skills
• Ability to pass federal background check
• Demonstrated reliability to fulfill the assigned work schedule
• The Visitor Information Attendant uses a computer/phone and may spend time working outside.
• Follow all CCA policies and procedures
• Follow relevant BLM policies and regulations
o Please refer to www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/faq/vaccinations/ for current vaccination requirements for federal agencies.
About Colorado Canyons Association
Colorado Canyons Association fosters community stewardship, education, and awareness of our National Conservation Lands with a focus on McInnis Canyons, Dominguez-Escalante, and Gunnison Gorge National Conservation Areas (NCAs) in western Colorado.