COBS seeks to hire a collaborative, organized, creative and hard-working member of our logistics team! The Rocky Mountain Logistics Manager will support our mission and programing capabilities through direct coordination of program and basecamp logistics, including vehicles/transportation, warehouse, gear/equipment, basecamp/course supplies, and food. They will support COBS’ program logistical needs through implementation of systems and inventory tracking, as well as purchasing of gear, supplies, and food. The Logistics Manager is responsible for the supervision, training and scheduling of Rocky Mountain Program logistics staff. They report to the COBS Resource Manager, working closely with the Program Director, while serving on the Program Leadership Team
• 2-3 years logistics experience with some field-based adventure-programming experience.
• 1-2 years of management or supervisory experience.
• Commitment to obtaining a Wilderness First Responder certification.
• Familiarity utilizing cloud-based software systems which plan, track, and report data.
• Demonstrate commitment to the work of diversity, equity and inclusion; while continuing to make Outward Bound available to communities’ outdoor programs have previously failed to engage.
• Basic knowledge and understanding of OB programs and philosophy.
• Possess skills to inspire and promote a positive team culture.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Teams, etc.).
• Strong communicator and collaborator while working both independently and cooperatively.
About Colorado Outward Bound School
Working for COBS is so much more than just a job. We are in the business of changing lives – those of our students and of our staff. Whether joining for a few seasons or continuing on as a “lifer”, your experiences with COBS will impact the rest of your life – both professionally and personally. We are always on the lookout for mission-driven professionals who are excited to bring their unique experiences and skills to our team. In exchange, we provide the incredible growth opportunity that comes with living and working in a community of amazing people unafraid to shine, as well as offer elite training and professional development.