Colorado Outward Bound School seeks to hire an innovative and creative problem-solver! The Resource Manager (RM) will expand our mission and programing capabilities through development and implementation of systems that support both school-wide and local operations in the areas of – transportation, housing, gear, and food. They will meet COBS’ program logistical needs through oversight of purchasing and sales, vehicle maintenance, inventory and budget. The Resource Manager will serve as a conduit to our local and extended communities, identifying opportunities for partnership and development where possible. They report to the Rocky Mountain Program (RMP) Director, working closely with the Operations Director, as well as members of the COBS Operations Team, and serves on the Program Leadership Team.
• Participate in program emergency on-call rotation as assigned.
• Serve as a trainer during program training season. Deliver driver, logistics, and software trainings as assigned.
• Advise and support selling, and turnover of vehicles, trailers and other assets as needed.
• Coordinate and host guests and events. Examples include Trail 100, special groups, service projects, board meetings, etc.
• Demonstrate commitment to the work of diversity, equity and inclusion; while continuing to make Outward Bound available to communities’ outdoor programs have previously failed to engage.
• High proficiency using Excel and software tracking systems.
• High level of problem-solving, prioritization and management of multiple tasks with deadlines.
• Proactive and effective communicator and collaborator.
• Ability to develop and maintain positive, productive relationships with clients, partners, colleagues,
About Colorado Outward Bound School
Working for COBS is so much more than just a job. We are in the business of changing lives – those of our students and of our staff. Whether joining for a few seasons or continuing on as a “lifer”, your experiences with COBS will impact the rest of your life – both professionally and personally. We are always on the lookout for mission-driven professionals who are excited to bring their unique experiences and skills to our team. In exchange, we provide the incredible growth opportunity that comes with living and working in a community of amazing people unafraid to shine, as well as offer elite training and professional development.