The Program Sales Manager is excited by adventure and has one of the most valuable roles at Deer Hill Expeditions. As the first impression for students, parents and schools, the Program Sales Manager recruits by getting people excited about the opportunity for personal growth and a one-of-a-kind team building leadership experience offered by Deer Hill. The Program Sales Manager is responsible for raising awareness and expanding the reach of the organization in an effort to further the Deer Hill mission and grow the organization.
• Proven success in sales or admissions recruitment experience.
• Passionate about outdoor adventures.
• An ability to relate well to teenagers, adults and school administrators.
• Multi-media experience (e.g. photography, graphic layout, email design).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills via phone, text, video & email.
• Commitment to the success of the program and participants.
• Ability and willingness to travel as needed to support sales efforts.
• Ability to be adaptable in a growing and fast-paced environment.
• An empathic approach to sales, driven by compassion.
• Outgoing, friendly, positive attitude, and strong listening skills.
• Well-organized with high attention to details.
• Ability to follow established processes, scripts, presentations and policies.
About Deer Hill Expeditions
Deer Hill’s mission is to empower the individual to create authentic connection to self and community through wilderness and service experiences. Through Deer Hill’s unique blend of wilderness challenge and cross-cultural interaction with families in Navajo, Hopi, or Zuni communities, participants experience profound growth and self-discovery as well as good fun and adventure. Deer Hill serves youth between the ages of 13-18 for our summer expeditions that run from 19 to 26 days. Our participants come from a vast variety of backgrounds and locations across the world.
A small company, founded in 1984, Deer Hill Expeditions is committed to personal development through
excellence in technical skills, responsible stewardship of the natural world, and authentic service that connects