We are looking for a self motivated outdoors enthusiast. Do you have experience working with groups on hiking and backpacking trips? Do you love the outdoors and want to share all your knowledge with others? Are you a team player and passionate about Nature?
If that’s the case, this role is for you!
- WFR Certification
- Experience leading hiking and camping groups
- Experience in outdoor education, examples are being able to teach: how to assemble a tent, build a fire, stay warm, get clean water, be safe from wild animals, etc.
- Must be based in California
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Flexible and hands on mindset
Experience in experiential education
Experience leading groups of 4th to 8th graders
About Eco-Experience Program
Eco-Experience is an outdoors organization which mission is to connect people to Nature, and also to their inner Nature. Our journeys have a combination of backpacking, hiking, camping, exploring nature, with mindfulness, introspection activities, team work and collaboration workshops.
We are committed to creating a unique experience for our participants. We know that to achieve this, our staff members and all the people who work with us, need to also be taking care off. We pride of having an inclusive and fun work culture.