The best, most fun, challenging job you will ever love. As the Camp Echo Day Camp Director, you will
plan and oversee all aspects of camp including training and managing Camp Counselors, day camp
program and camper/family relations for our summer camp season.
Using guidance from the CDC, American Camp Association, Girl Scouts of the USA and local health
districts we are taking precaution, including property improvements and updated sanitation procedures, to
keep our campers, families and staff healthy and safe. We are looking for passionate camp staff who are
committed to the safety of our camp staff and girls and who can adhere to our strict health and safety
This position is a seasonal position and does not include room and board.
At least 21 years old, preferred 25 years old (per American Camp Association)
• Supervisory experience required
• First Aid and CPR or higher certification required
• Prior camp or outdoor education experience, background in outdoor skills or outdoor recreation
• Experience teaching students of all ages
• Works well with minimal supervision and asks for assistance when needed
• Must have reliable transportation
• Experience with the Girl Scout program is preferred
• Willing to work long hours
About Girl Scouts of Silver Sage
Girl Scouts is the preeminent leadership development organization for girls offering programs from coast
to coast and across the globe. Girl Scouts offers every girl a chance to practice a lifetime of leadership,
adventure, and success. Silver Sage Girl Scout Council is committed to providing a work environment of
equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants and creating a work environment in which
all individuals are treated with respect and professionalism.