A Fall Protection Training Instructor’s primary responsibilities include conducting 1 to 5 day fall protection courses in both a classroom and hands on at our facility in Poulsbo, WA instructors can also expect travel throughout the United States and occasionally abroad. The materials we create, the technology we use and the curriculum we develop for our clients, help position Gravitec instructors as experts in the fall protection industry.
• Delivering group and individual instruction and training covering the technical and operational use of fall protection and rescue equipment.
• Understand and adhere to company fall protection standards, safety programs and policies.
• Frequent travel is required for this opportunity. In this position, you will travel approximately 50% of the time. You will travel both individually and with a team.
• Comfort working at height, this includes rooftops, ladders, towers, wind generators and lifts
• Ability to work at height and understand technical subject matter.
• Ability to climb structure and perform physically demanding rescues and other demonstrations at height.
• Ability to interact directly with clients deliver instructional training requirements.
• Confident and articulate in written and verbal communications.
• Having strong planning and organizational skills.
• Motivated self-starter.
• Dependable and consistently on time.
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
• Current passport or the ability to obtain one.
• Creative problem solving and critical thinking.
• Computer and working knowledge of MS Office and a willingness to learn additional software as needed.
• Previous safety, fall protection, and instruction experience desirable but not necessary.
About Gravitec Systems, Inc
It’s Gravitec’s mission to protect the lives and livelihoods of those who work at heights by providing a full range of high-quality fall protection services worldwide, including training, engineering, consulting, testing, and technical equipment sales.