iD Tech is looking for a positive and energetic Operations Manager to join our team! You will identify and mentor top talent and tackle unique logistical challenges head-on. Are you a coach who wants to make a tangible difference in people’s lives? Do you enjoy unlocking the potential of others? Do you thrive on variety, whether it be leading a training session, creative problem solving, or building relationships with university partners? We hope you’ll consider sharing your talents with us.
As an Operations Manager, you will oversee the staffing and operations of multiple in-person iD Tech summer programs. This is a multi-faceted role; below are some of the key responsibilities:
– Interview, hire, and develop new talent
– Coach seasonal staff using iD Tech’s performance management philosophy
– Build and maintain relationships with business partners
– Provide excellent customer service
– Onboard and train seasonal staff, both in-person and using online tools
– Schedule seasonal staff and approve payroll
– Oversee operations for 7-10 program locations (this is a remote position but travel is required)
– Support marketing efforts for iD Tech programs
– Create and sustain a fun, engaging camp environment for campers and staff
You have experience managing a team. Ideal candidates have prior experience in the youth summer camp industry. A background in education, event planning, hospitality, management, recreation, or business is also helpful.
You are a skilled leader and coach. You have a knack for identifying talent and unlocking potential. You are comfortable giving and receiving feedback.
You are curious! We are an education company and we are always learning.
About iD Tech
At iD Tech, our mission is to create life-changing tech experiences that embolden students to shape the future. We have been in business for over 21 years, and we are now a world leader in online and in-person STEM education for kids and teens.
Join our cast of talented, creative people who care deeply about revolutionizing STEM education for the next generation of game designers, programmers, web and app developers, filmmakers, tech leaders, and entrepreneurs. iD Tech engages over 50,000 students a year through our on-campus and online programs, and has over 450,000 alumni.