We are seeking qualified candidates for the position of Account Manager. This position is remote although employees are required to live in an IPA Connect registered work state (OR, WA, NV, ID, UT, CO, MT, VT).
The Account Manager is responsible for supporting IPA Connect’s effort to provide premium service and build relationships with brands as well as, vetting and approving professionals to the Collective. This role plays a critical role in the daily operation and future of IPA Connect as this is where IPA gets growth and sales that ultimately results in future business, reputation, and revenue. The Account Manager represents “the face” of the organization for both pros and our clients.
• Add to the brands program or assign codes, all approved individuals that come through the IPA Collective. These additions should happen within 72 hours of the add to the Collective “Approved” sheet.
• Manage assigned account(s) in all manners such as lost passwords, product questions as best possible, pro qualification criteria, and approve all new pros that apply either organically or come through the program looking for a pro deal.
• Generate monthly Sheet 98 reports for the brand to show
• This position is remote although employees are required to live IPA Connect registered work state
• Proficient computer skills and proven experience with MS Office programs such as Excel, Word, Outlook as well as all the Google programs.
• Team player with excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Previous customer service skills including in person, on the phone, and in writing.
• Self-motivated with a sound approach to problem solving and timely task completion
• Ability to represent IPA Conn
About IPA Connect
IPA Connect is an industry leader for pro purchase programs as well as the manager of IPA Collective, connecting pros directly with the best brands in the business.