This position is a combination of Marketing, Customer Service, and program instruction.
The purpose of the Customer Experience (CX) Specialist & Lead Instructor is to act as part of a team of liaisons between Keystone Science School and customers as well as Facilitate and attend After School programming. The CX Specialist & Lead Instructor is responsible for upholding the KSS brand in external communications with prospective and currently enrolled clients, which includes both English and Spanish speakers as well as Leading a team of After School instructors at one of our Summit school locations. This position uses phone, electronic chat features, and email to answer questions, comments, and concerns for participants and parents of our programs as well as daily guiding and staff and students through the facilitation of after school programming.
One of the following:
○ A four (4) year college degree with a major such as recreation, outdoor education, education with a specialty in health/physical education, art, elementary or early childhood education, or a subject in the human services field;
○ Two (2) years of college training (any field) and six months (910 hour of full-time or equivalent part-time experience supervising groups of four (4) or more children;
● Comprehension of the Spanish language via written and/or verbal form;
● Experience working with children with special needs;
● Proficiency with Google Drive and CampSite.
About Keystone Science School
At Keystone Science School, we believe that the power of inspiring curiosity and critical thinking, through the lens of science, changes lives and strengthens communities. We create future leaders who can problem solve and work together in an ever-evolving world and workplace environment.
Located in the Colorado Rocky Mountains, Keystone Science School’s historic campus serves as base camp for our diverse suite of inquiry-based learning programs. We combine hands-on science education with outdoor adventure to create engaging experiences for our students. At KSS, we change lives, we bring fun and laughter to everything we do, we care about each other and those we serve, we strive for excellence, we offer competitive compensation and generous benefits, and we are committed to serving students from diverse backgrounds. We’re proud to be Summit County’s #1 Best Non-Profit and #2 Best Place to Work (2019)! Visit KeystoneScienceSchool.org to learn more!