The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and delivery of all digital marketing strategies for Keystone Science School which includes the website, online advertising, email marketing, social media, videography, and graphic design. A successful Digital Marketing Manager will take an analytic approach to create more awareness and leads for all of Keystone Science School’s initiatives and programs. The Digital Marketing Manager will work across departments to develop and execute the digital marketing plan and must be self directed.
• 3+ years in digital marketing management or BS/BA degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or equivalent;
• 3+ years of experience in PPC, retargeting, and display advertising;
• Experience with HTML, PHP and CSS;
• Experience tracking digital marketing campaign success through Google Analytics, SEO software, or analytic tools;
• Staff management experience;
• Experience with CRM databases – Salesforce preferred.
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, be a strong collaborator, be self-directed and effectively interact with people of diverse backgrounds and different levels of experience.
• Certifications in SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, PPC, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, preferred;
• Knowledge and experience working with Adobe Suite;
• Comprehension of the Spanish language via written and/or verbal form.
About Keystone Science School
At Keystone Science School, we believe that the power of inspiring curiosity and critical thinking, through the lens of science, changes lives and strengthens communities. We create future leaders who can problem solve and work together in an ever-evolving world and workplace environment.
Located in the Colorado Rocky Mountains, Keystone Science School’s historic campus serves as base camp for our diverse suite of inquiry-based learning programs. We combine hands-on science education with outdoor adventure to create engaging experiences for our students. At KSS, we change lives, we bring fun and laughter to everything we do, we care about each other and those we serve, we strive for excellence, we offer competitive compensation and generous benefits, and we are committed to serving students from diverse backgrounds. We’re proud to be Summit County’s #1 Best Non-Profit and #2 Best Place to Work (2019)! Visit KeystoneScienceSchool.org to learn more!