• Participant Communication
o Communicate with participants through phone, in-person, and written mediums, which includes answering programmatic and logistics questions;
o Partner with the Customer Experience Manager and Program Managers to increase registrations for programs, such as Camp Programs and Girls in STEM, through email, online chat applications, and phone;
o Communicate programmatic logistical information to Program Coordinators collected throughout the registration and intake process;
o Draft written information to communicate logistical details to program participants;
o Attend events and fairs to increase awareness and registration for KSS programs.
• Administration and Office Support
o Work with accounts receivable for all fee-for-service programs, which includes reporting and collections of any current or late balances;
o Create and distribute group program agreements and deposit information;
o Collect participant paperwork and disseminate necessary information to various departments within KSS;
o Oversee the purchasing, inventory, and shipping of online orders for the KSS School Store;
o Provide basic office support with the team of Customer Experience Specialists, which includes responsibilities such as mail collection and distribution and office/programmatic supply ordering.
• Content Creation and Digital Marketing Support
o Draft email campaign content and support the management of email lists;
o Collect, organize, and post on KSS social media outlets sharing the KSS story;
o Edit photos and videos to be used within KSS social media outlets.
o Draft blog posts and other content to support the goals of the KSS marketing department;
• Other duties as assigned.
• It is not a requirement to have experience within all roles of a customer experience specialist but it is expected that a specialist is a problem solver, takes initiative, and enjoys learning;
• Strong work ethic and will work until the job is complete;
• Motivation to contribute positively to the KSS at-large community;
• Multi-task efficiently while managing a high-volume workload in a fast-paced, changing environment;
• Strong command of communication, writing, and organizational skills.
• High School Diploma or GED;
• Must be able to successfully pass a comprehensive background check.
• Bilingual (Spanish);
• Desired computer skills include proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) and Adobe.
About Keystone Science School
At Keystone Science School, we believe that the power of inspiring curiosity and critical thinking, through the lens of science, changes lives and strengthens communities. We create future leaders who can problem solve and work together in an ever-evolving world and workplace environment.
Located in the Colorado Rocky Mountains, Keystone Science School’s historic campus serves as base camp for our diverse suite of inquiry-based learning programs. We combine hands-on science education with outdoor adventure to create engaging experiences for our students. At KSS, we change lives, we bring fun and laughter to everything we do, we care about each other and those we serve, we strive for excellence, we offer competitive compensation and generous benefits, and we are committed to serving students from diverse backgrounds. We’re proud to be Summit County’s #1 Best Non-Profit and #2 Best Place to Work (2019)! Visit KeystoneScienceSchool.org to learn more!