The Camp Nurse engages with our day, residential, and teen leadership programs. This position is the primary caregiver for each child while on KSS campus and is responsible for planning, administering, and documenting all staff and child health-related situations. Fellow staff, children, and guardians will rely on the Camp Nurse to keep a safe and healthy community throughout the Summer.
● A licensed physician or a registered nurse.
● Excellent driving record and a valid driver's license; Candidates age 21+ with a minimum of 5 years driving experience will be required to participate in and pass Van Driver Training, and they will be required to drive a 15-passenger van.
● Must be able to successfully pass a comprehensive background check;
● Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) and Adobe;
● Comprehension of the Spanish language via written and/or verbal form;
● Excellent driving record and a valid driver's license.
About Keystone Science School
At Keystone Science School, we believe that the power of inspiring curiosity and critical thinking, through the lens of science, changes lives and strengthens communities. We create future leaders who can problem solve and work together in an ever-evolving world and workplace environment.
Located in the Colorado Rocky Mountains, Keystone Science School’s historic campus serves as base camp for our diverse suite of inquiry-based learning programs. We combine hands-on science education with outdoor adventure to create engaging experiences for our students. At KSS, we change lives, we bring fun and laughter to everything we do, we care about each other and those we serve, we strive for excellence, we offer competitive compensation and generous benefits, and we are committed to serving students from diverse backgrounds. We’re proud to be Summit County’s #1 Best Non-Profit and #2 Best Place to Work (2019)! Visit KeystoneScienceSchool.org to learn more!