Moosilauke Ravine Lodge Crew works closely with the Ravine Lodge manager to provide meals and hospitality service to Dartmouth Students, Faculty and Staff and the greater community. Crew is also responsible for basic maintenance activities, cleaning and assisting with special programming. Seeking applicants with availability to start in early May.
- High School and some college or equivalent.
- Some experience cooking or living in close proximity with others is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills in effectively working with others in a close, group living environment.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to proficiently manage multiple projects.
- Good common sense and practical frame of mind.
- Willingness to learn diverse skills and work independently.
- Position requires work on evenings and weekends.
About Moosilauke Ravine Lodge
Rustic mountain lodge located in the White Mountains providing hostel-style accommodation and family-style meals. Overseen by the Dartmouth Outdoor Programs Office.