BE A GIRL SCOUT CANOE GUIDE
• Explore the Boundary Waters in northern Minnesota and Quetico in Ontario
• Guide week-long canoe trips.
• Disconnect! Get buff!
• Inspire teenage Girl Scouts. Be inspired by them in return!
• Develop lifelong friendships with fellow guides.
• We are a small program with a long history of amazing trips.
• Our guides come from all over and have a range of experiences. If you love adventure and are kind and hard-working this job is for you!
• No prior Girl Scouting experience needed. We’ll teach you how to portage canoes!
Contact Ann today for more info: [email protected]
WFA or WFR, Lifeguarding required.
Youth Mental Health First Aid recommended.
Hard working, love being outside, patient, common sense.
Sense of humor a plus!
About Northern Lakes Canoe Base, Girl Scouts
Northern Lakes Canoe Base, Girl Scouts Minnesota and Wisconsin Lakes and Pines