Work in an incredible community at a school with a dedicated outdoor program.
Accountable for the overall maintenance operation of the school buildings and grounds. Including carpentry, plumbing, boilers, electrical appliances, snow removal and maintenance repairs at all individual residences.
• Schedule all routine maintenance work to include but not limited to:
• Snow removal and Grounds maintenance
• Emergency repairs
• Water system maintenance
• On call scheduling
• Valuable skills include: Carpentry, house repair, HVAC, Painting, minor electrical
• Oversee contractors
● Experience in a variety of maintenance environments with a general handyman skill set.
● Willing to acquire Commercial Drivers License
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
● The desire to work closely with colleagues
General maintenance and Handyman skills are needed for this role. May be asked to participate in our outdoor/travel program.
Compensation and Benefits:
Steamboat Mountain School offers a rich and comprehensive benefits package.
● Salary range, $30,000 - $42,000
● Medical including short term disability
● Retirement contribution match after one year of service
● Tuition remission benefits after two years of service
● Approximately six weeks of summer vacation and school vacations
● On-campus housing may be provided
About Steamboat Mountain school
Steamboat Mt School is a coeducational day and boarding school in Steamboat Springs CO. Our mission is:
Steamboat Mountain School challenges the intellects and imaginations of its students to help them lead productive, creative and responsible lives in a dynamic, global society.