As valued member of our Waterski team at Stone Mountain Adventures your role will not only be to keep campers and staff safe, but to make Waterskiing fun and engaging for all. We provide day trips for our campers to ski and learn to ski at Lake Raystown, about 20 minutes off site. There, campers will wakeboard, waterski and innertube under your watchful supervision. Our wakeboarding and waterski program is a camp favorite for all!
• Must be willing to have fun outside in nature each and every day!
• Must be willing to provide teens ages 12 to 16 with a safe and fun environment.
• Must be happy to laugh easily, work hard and be open to meeting new and diverse people from around the country and the world.
• And finally, must be able to learn and grow from mistakes (everyone makes mistakes and that's ok 🙂
• Experience either driving a ski boat or waterskiing
• Ability to pass PA online boat drivers class
• Able to teach basic wakeboarding and waterskiing or learn skills to teach the activity
About Stone Mountain Adventures
Stone Mountain Adventures (SMA) is a co-ed overnight teen and "tween" summer camp for 60 teenagers ages 12-16 located in the mountains of central Pennsylvania.
We offer exciting and engaging activities and events everyday including:
• Water Sports
• Adventure Activities
• Traditional Sports
• Community Service
• Creative Arts
Our teen “tween” campers learn new skills, gain self confidence, make strong friendships and become members of our strong, value centered summer community.
Things that make SMA Teen Camp unique are:
• Young Teen Focused Activities
• Choose Your Own Activities Everyday
• Adventures and Camping Overnights Out of Camp
• Campers increase self confidence and independence