Teacher / Teacher Aide
Shift: Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm
Non-Exempt, $20 – $23, DOE
The Academic Coordinator/Teacher oversees Triple Divide Lodge’s academic programming. Ensuring that clients have the needed support structure and oversight to complete their academic work. Their duties include collaborating with the clinical team and other staff as needed to ensure the success of clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Ensuring compliance with all policies and procedures.
– Oversee client activities and safety.
– Assessments upon admission
– Supervising and assisting clients in their academic work.
– Collaborating with the clinical team and other staff members to ensure the success of the clients and the facilitation of a therapeutic environment.
– Facilitating implementation of virtual and physical course work.
– Acquiring the needed documents to enroll clients.
– Preparing documents for the transfer of earned credits as needed.
– Gaining proficiency in virtual school systems.
– Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
– Assisting with and conducting case management.
– Administering screenings and assessments.
– Preparing needed progress reports and documentation.
Experience in Special Education is a plus.
Experience teaching, high school teaching experience preferred.
Ability to navigate and assist clients with a virtual school platform.
Bachelor’s degree in education or related field or equivalent experience.
Possessed excellent written, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Be able and willing to facilitate a therapeutic environment for clients within their care.
Ability to pass a pre-employment criminal background check.
Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test.
If recovering from addiction must have a minimum one year of continuous abstinence.
Proficient computer skills.
About Triple Divide Lodge
Do you want your job to make a difference?
Do you want to affect the lives of young people who are struggling to overcome addiction?
At Triple Divide Lodge, Elevating Body, Mind, and Spirit is our mission. We are a dynamic residential treatment program assisting adolescent males engage in substance use recovery. Triple Divide Lodge is a treatment center located on an historic cattle ranch in Northwestern Montana.
Our program brings together the best of residential and adventure programming. We recognize the interconnected nature of people and the need to have that same support and collaboration in our team.