Shift: Sunday – Thursday 8 am – 5 pm, or Tuesday – Saturday 8 am – 5 pm.
Exempt, Pay Range: $50k – $70k, DOE
These positions will work together to ensure clinical services are provided in a way that provides balance between issues involving their substance use and mental health issues. This is done through direct counseling, treatment, recovery, and rehabilitation techniques for total patient care as well as other aspects of the core functions for addictions counselors. This individual performs functions that are clinically privileged.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Assists in treatment planning; prepares preliminary plan for approval, provides group and individual counseling for assigned patients; develops and presents didactic material to patients and staff.
– Conducts family interviews and provides for referral to appropriate community resources; holds back-to-work and back-to-home conference involving patients, families and concerned parties.
– Applies a variety of recognized individual, family, and group counseling techniques as appropriate to the demonstrated needs.
– Documents and reports on patient responses and progress to superiors and other members of the treatment team; prepares patient intake, activities, treatment and progress, transfer, discharge summaries and related records; maintains patient follow-up through established contact procedures.
– Works with therapists to assure clients achieve individual treatment plan and programmatic goals.
– Assures all areas of programming i.e., academic, adventure, etc. is integrated into the therapeutic process.
– Participates and gains experience in Experiential/Adventure Therapy.
– Performs other duties as assigned.
Excellent spoken, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Treatment philosophy congruent with that of the program.
Continued training and knowledge in Wilderness Expeditions.
Further his/her education and training in their field.
Speak professionally and in a positive manner representing the facility and its philosophy of treatment to any group concerning alcoholism.
Meet the requirements for credentialing as either a LAC and/or MH practitioner (i.e., etc.) in the state of Montana.
Trained and knowledgeable of individual and group counseling procedures and methods.
Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
If in recovery, must have at least three continuous years of sobriety/abstinence.
Able to walk, bend, and move in the course of completing duties.
Lift and carry up to 50 pounds occasionally.
Participate in outdoor activities year round.
Adolescent counseling experience and/or adolescence development knowledge.
About Triple Divide Lodge
Do you want your job to make a difference?
Do you want to affect the lives of young people who are struggling to overcome addiction?
At Triple Divide Lodge, Elevating Body, Mind, and Spirit is our mission. We are a dynamic residential treatment program assisting adolescent males engage in substance use recovery. Triple Divide Lodge is a treatment center located on an historic cattle ranch in Northwestern Montana.
Our program brings together the best of residential and adventure programming. We recognize the interconnected nature of people and the need to have that same support and collaboration in our team.