This person will be responsible for hiring, training and mentoring a team of part time employees (mostly university students) to:
1) Connect students to their surrounding communities through leadership, teambuilding and climbing programs.
2) Open a brand-new climbing wall on campus which includes programming, curriculum/program development, and day to day operations
3) Design an outdoor leadership program for UC Berkeley Students.
4) Oversee our team building and ropes course programs for non-profit and corporate clients.
5) Run our outdoor climbing programs in the Berkeley hills and other California climbing destinations.
The initial review date for this position will be on January 5
Feel free email [email protected] if you have any questions
About UC Berkeley - Cal Adventures
Looking for a little adventure? The outdoors is calling, and Cal Adventures is ready to help you answer with a diverse range of classes, clinics, camps, and trips. Choose from adventures on the water or in the backcountry. All skill levels are welcome. Equipment rentals are also available.