As a Lifeguard at YMCA of the Rockies – Snow Mountain Ranch, you will ensure the safety of guests in the pool facility and assist in cleaning of pool facility.
- Certification in Lifeguard Training (American Red Cross) or equivalent, CPR/AED and First Aid; all certifications must be current. Within 30 days of arrival, lifeguard will be able to obtain Emergency Oxygen training.
- Demonstrate the ability to fluently read, write and speak English.
- Able to hear noises and distress signals in the aquatic environment, including in the water and anywhere around the zone of responsibility.
- Know and implement all safety procedures as necessary.
- Able to work with people of all ages.
- Use a variety of cleaning chemicals and follow proper cleaning procedures to clean facilities.
About YMCA of the Rockies - Snow Mountain Ranch
Snow Mountain Ranch’s Nordic Center has more than 120 km of world-class terrain for Nordic skiing, snowshoeing and fat biking in the Colorado Rockies for everyone from first-time recreational participants to elite racers. Located in Colorado near Winter Park, Rocky Mountain National Park and Grand Lake, Snow Mountain Ranch offers a wholesome environment where friends, families and groups enjoy a tranquil setting, more activities than anywhere else and quality time together.