The Administration Assistant will most often be the first person our clients communicate with and so fulfils an extremely important role in our business. They will answer client questions and disseminate information to clients that will help ensure that their course, climb or expedition is a success.
When not working directly with our clients the role will take responsibility for aspects of the many, and varied, day-to-day administrative tasks and office support functions that keep our business running smoothly
• Great telephone manner
• Off-the-chart customer service skills
• Clear and effective communicator
• Ability to multi-task and move effortlessly from one project to another
• A desire to continually increase your knowledge of Alpine Ascents programs
• Commitment to the work of diversity, equity, and inclusion
• Mountaineering and climbing knowledge
About Alpine Ascents International
Alpine Ascents International is a leader in the climbing industry and has been instrumental in setting guiding standards in the international climbing community for most of our history.
Our mission and goals are simple: By using the best climbing talent in the country, we offer the opportunity for climbers at all levels to achieve their personal aspirations through quality, challenging, safety oriented, environmentally friendly, ethically sound and fun courses, climbs and expeditions.