Our Lodge Crew is responsible for providing a warm, welcoming and safe atmosphere for all guests. This includes maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of facility grounds and buildings as well as the setup, serving and cleanup of meals.
This is a seasonal, non-exempt, hourly position that is available all seasons. Full and part time opportunities available at the Highland Center in Bretton Woods’ Crawford Notch and Joe Dodge Lodge/Pinkham Notch Visitor Center in Gorham. Housing and meals are available at a minimal cost to employees 18 years of age or older.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to be a team player within a detail-oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with people of different backgrounds.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, mornings and evenings.
- Prior kitchen/dining experience and/or housekeeping experience, however, will train as necessary!
- Familiarity with the White Mountain National Forest and enthusiasm
About Appalachian Mountain Club
At AMC, connecting you to the freedom and exhilaration of the outdoors is our calling. We invite and help people of all ages and abilities to explore and develop a deep appreciation of the natural world. AMC helps you get outdoors on your own, with family and friends, and through activities close to home and beyond. With chapters from Maine to Washington, D.C., including groups in Boston, New York City, and Philadelphia, you can enjoy activities like hiking, paddling, cycling, and skiing, and learn new outdoor skills. We offer advice, guidebooks, maps, and unique lodges and huts to inspire your next outing. You will also have the opportunity to support our conservation advocacy and research, youth programming, and work maintaining 1,800 miles of trails. We invite you to join us in the outdoors.