HIGH ROPES CHALLENGE COURSE GUIDES
Langer’s Entertainment Center is looking for team members who love the outdoors, are outgoing, adventurous, and safety conscious. Course Guides are responsible for communicating with and overseeing guests during their experience our two story High Ropes Challenge Course. Course Guides ensure an unforgettable and safe experience, while going above and beyond to encourage and inspire guests to overcome all of the course elements. This job is all about staying active and having fun!
PAY AND BENEFITS:
• All Langer’s team members are eligible to participate in the employee discount plan featuring deals on food and attractions.
• Half off food, coffee, and energy drinks
• The High Ropes Course, Rock Wall, Bowling Alley, Arcade, and Laser Tag are free for all team members.
• Team members that regularly work 30 or more hours per week may be eligible to participate in Langer’s benefits plans.
• Our High Ropes Course Guides start at $17.00 per hour.
• Langer’s is now proud to offer tuition reimbursement of up to $5250 per year
ABOUT THE JOB:
As a member of our High Ropes team, you will be performing the following duties:
1. Facilitate guest safety training and orientation for the course
2. Monitor guest performance on the course
3. Assist and coach guests as needed
4. Conduct equipment and course safety checks and inspections
5. Ensure guests have a completed waiver on file
6. Communicate with the team supervisor and other team members
7. Other duties as assigned to help make sure guests have a memorable experience
High Ropes Course Guides must be 18 or older.
Previous experience working on a challenge course or in a climbing gym is preferred but not required. We will provide the necessary training to make sure you have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to be successful in the job. All Guides complete a variety of comprehensive training programs provided by our certified training partners and leadership team
• Comfort working at or being at height is preferred.
• Perform required activities and duties for long periods of time
• Must be able to stand, push, pull, climb, reach, and lift up to 25 lbs.
• Must have manual dexterity and physical capability to move throughout the course without assistance
• Communicate in a clear and understandable fashion with guests and team members
• Comfort working at or being at height is preferred. The course is arrayed 25-60 feet inside the Langer’s Family Entertainment Center
• Operate and utilize challenge course equipment such as harnesses, lanyards, carabiners, helmets, ropes, ladders, and pulleys
About Langer's Entertainment
Come take part in the fun and adventure at Langer’s! Whether it’s arcade play, laser tag, bowling, climbing the rock wall, or flying on our ropes course, there’s something for the whole family to experience.
From skilled restaurant bartenders to first time entertainment center associates, there’s a career at Langer’s for you. If you want to work somewhere with fun coworkers and an exciting work environment, we want to hear from you.