Bird Conservancy is hiring a motivated and dynamic Camp Manager to join the Education Team. The Camp Manager builds community around the Bird Conservancy’s work and mission through developing and implementing camp programs and assisting with year-round education programs.
• Solid understanding of camp industry standards, regulations, and risk management
• Experience and interest regarding bird identification and the natural history of birds and their habitats
• Excellent organizational, logistical and time-management skills
• Strong work ethic coupled with excellent customer service skills
• Bachelor’s degree in natural resources, life sciences, environmental interpretation, or education; or equivalent experience
About Bird Conservancy of the Rockies
Bird Conservancy of the Rockies conserves birds and their habitats through an integrated approach of science, education and stewardship. Our work extends from the Rockies to the Great Plains, Mexico and beyond.