The Rocky Mountain Program (RMP) Warehouse Manager works with the RMP team to provide support to the warehouse and logistics systems. The Warehouse Manager is a mid-level seasonal program position with supervisory responsibilities in the day-to-day operations of the warehouse, including general warehouse and course-related resource management, organization, inventory, and cleaning. The Warehouse Manager will also provide support with logistics training, scheduling, and mentoring of staff, as well as oversight of Head Logistics Coordinators (HLCs) and Logistics Coordinators (LCs).
• Personal commitment to, and working knowledge of, the work of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
• Comfort with a wide range of groups serving and educating youth to executive teams.
• Experience working in customer service or hospitality.
• Knowledge and experience with outdoor recreation and adventure education programs preferred.
• Ability to effectively work on diverse teams and with a diverse range of people and identities, including those that might be different than your own
• Experience working with youth.
• Wilderness First Aid and CPR certification.
• Mental Health First Aid Certification: Available trainings can be found at https://www.mentalhealthfirstaid.org/population-focused-modules/youth/
About Colorado Outward Bound School
Working for COBS is so much more than just a job. We are in the business of changing lives – those of our students and of our staff. Whether joining for a few seasons or continuing on as a “lifer”, your experiences with COBS will impact the rest of your life – both professionally and personally. We are always on the lookout for mission-driven professionals who are excited to bring their unique experiences and skills to our team. In exchange, we provide the incredible growth opportunity that comes with living and working in a community of amazing people unafraid to shine, as well as offer elite training and professional development.