The Guest Services Representative at the Whitewater Center is responsible for creating a friendly and welcoming atmosphere for all guests. The Guest Services Representative must provide guests with guidance to best match our products and services with the needs of the guest. The Guest Services Representative is an on-site, part-time hourly position that reports directly to the Guest Services Leads.
• Maintain accurate knowledge of activities, products, and services offered at Whitewater.
• Communicate with guests in a polite, clear, and confident manner.
• Be open to a variety of job functions, including parking, retail, pass sales, site tours, etc.
• Check-in reserved guests through the Siriusware software system, print wrist bands, review the purchased experience, provide directions, and answer any questions.
• Prepare for the arrival of large groups to ensure a pleasant and efficient check-in.
• Actively communicate with all departments to facilitate the best possible experience for each guest.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Access to the Whitewater Center’s pass activities
• Staff discount program and pro deals
• Maintain a clean, professional, and healthy appearance, and adhere to dress code standards.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Able to work well under pressure and make decisions independently.
• An honest and sincere passion for helping others and providing guidance.
• Adequate typing skills and the ability to quickly adapt to new software systems.
• Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, holidays, and during other Whitewater events as needed.
• Must be able to work outdoors for sustained periods of time in all weather and environmental conditions.
• Must be able to lift and carry at least 50 pounds.
• Must be able to bend, stand, lean, and kneel on a regular basis and for sustained periods of time.
• Must be able to safely self-transport over uneven terrain or in a confined space.
• Must be able to work in shared spaces with other employees and customers.
• All positions as Whitewater require employees to report and work onsite at Whitewater
About U.S. National Whitewater Center
The U.S. National Whitewater Center (USNWC) is dedicated to the promotion of the active lifestyle. Since 2006, the USNWC has been promoting access to the outdoors for all levels of participants through its 30+ land and water-based activities, outdoor instruction and certification programs, festivals, races, films, and various outdoor events throughout the year. Whether you visit the Center’s 1,300 acres on the Catawba River or engage in the brand’s mission through one of our off-site initiatives, the USNWC empowers guests to play, relax, and learn outside.