Live Your Passion. Add Your Magic.
At Montage International, we are doing something different, something exciting and it takes passionate people to bring our vision to life. We have built a culture that leads with the important notion we live by every day; do what you love. If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
We welcome applicants with disabilities and provide reasonable accommodations as needed to our applicants. Please discuss with our hiring managers during our selection processes.
Youth Activity Attendant, Summer Camp Counselor
Excellent Service is at the heart of what we do here at Spanish Peaks Mountain Club. Our team knows our associates are our best asset, and we treat our associates as we do our members: with kindness, humility, and respect. Managed by Montage International, Spanish Peaks is a private community situated on 3,500 acres nestled at 7,700 feet in stunning Big Sky, Montana. We are about 40 miles away from Bozeman, Belgrade, and West Yellowstone, MT.
The Youth Activity Summer Camp Counselor will be accountable for performing the daily tasks associated with the Spanish Peaks Fort Peaks Summer Camp children’s programming to include performing the daily tasks associated with on property day-camps, week long adventure camps, and the weekend children’s programming.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNTIONS: The job duties for this position include, although are not limited to:
● Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Fluency in English.
● Highly organized and flexible.
● Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to communicate and relate to people of all ages and from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
● Self-starter; able to carry out diverse duties with minimal supervision.
● Enjoys thinking of new ideas; is creative and resourceful.
● Ability to create activities for all ages.
● Professional demeanor.
● Knowledge of hotel, resort and/or club operations.
● Ability to coordinate with other departments on scheduling and events.
● Ability to ensure that the safety, security, and confidentiality of all children is of utmost importance
● Ability to promote a positive image and display a pleasant and upbeat personality during all member and guest interactions
● Ability to interact positively with children ages 5-15 years of age for full day, high energy programs
● Ability to think independently and creatively regarding Children’s Summer Camp operations and activities
● Knowledge of, or an ability to learn, outdoor adventure activities and craft
programming for children ages 5-15 years of age
● Support children’s emotional growth through programming
● Provide support to other departments during special events.
● Other duties as assigned by Youth & Outdoor Adventures Manager and/or Director
● High Diploma or equivalent.
● Current Pediatric First Aid/AED/CPR certification from an accredited institution is required. This certification can be provided as needed during training.
● Prior Summer Camp or childcare experience preferred.
● Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
● Must have a valid U.S. Driver's License with a good/clean record.
While performing the duties of the job, the Youth Activity Summer Camp Couns
About Spanish Peaks Mountain Club
Spanish Peaks Mountain Club - Big Sky Montana