Title of position: Human Resources Administrative Assistant
Position type: Full Time
Pay range: $23.00 per hour starting pay, full-time benefits to begin after 90-day probationary period.
Location: Flagstaff, Arizona
Description of responsibilities:
The primary role of this position will be to provide administrative support to the HR department. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Tracking of Field Personnel certifications and related data entry.
• Disseminating onboarding and training materials to new hires and current employees.
• Providing logistical support for hiking exchanges.
• Attending to communication devices for trips.
• Completing data entry from trip reports.
• Updating AzRA’s employee website as needed.
• Responsible for updating and printing of company resources before the start of each season.
• Facilitating logistics around company trainings.
Note: It is AzRA’s expectation that a successful candidate will assume more responsibility once a proficiency and understanding of our operation is demonstrated. Additional responsibilities could include contributing to development of new-hire trainings, implementing AzRA’s strategic plan, and serving as a member of the management team.
• Experience in the outdoor recreation industry preferred but not required.
• Must be proficient with all Microsoft Office applications; including but not limited to Word, Outlook, and Excel.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Must be able to work on multiple projects at the same time, all with varying timelines.
Closing date: Open until filled.
About Arizona Raft Adventures
Mission Statement: To share the experience of a lifetime by providing exceptional and participatory Grand Canyon raft adventures that invite a sense of wonder in our lives and wild places.