The Member Experience Administrator is responsible for managing aspects of AmeriCorps member administration such as onboarding, enrollment, orientation, training, exit, and post-service success. The position works closely with program staff to onboard and offboard members, coordinate orientations and training events, distribute performance and program evaluations, and shares resources to support members during service. This position interfaces significantly with other Corps staff on financial processes, human resources, AmeriCorps, grants management, marketing and communications, and other areas of administrative support.
• Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects, meeting deadlines, and working across functional areas.
• Substantial experience in problem-solving and demonstrated organizational skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for internal and external relations.
• Ability to communicate effectively with applicants, Corpsmembers, and alumni from diverse backgrounds.
• Proficiency with Microsoft programs is required and experience with database management is pre
About Conservation Corps Minnesota & Iowa
Conservation Corps Minnesota & Iowa (CCMI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and AmeriCorps grantee that engages hundreds of youth and young adults each year in programs and initiatives that improve access to outdoor recreation, restore natural habitat, protect waterways, and respond to community needs and natural disasters. Our mission is to engage youth and young adults in meaningful service, leadership development, and environmental stewardship. Our vision is a world in which everyone has equitable access to nature, is equipped to succeed in career and life, and is empowered to make a difference in conserving natural resources. Learn more at conservationcorps.org.