Shifts vary between 5 pm – 8 am
Non-Exempt, Pay Range: $18 – $21, DOE
***Currently we have filled all of these positions, but will keep likely candidate information on file for future openings***
The Recovery Support Specialist position works a fluctuating schedule based on necessity. General responsibilities include: Being a support for counselors and instructors during the day and evening. Performing duties such as supervision of clients and ensuring adherence to policy and behavior guidelines. Also becomes familiar with programmatic aspects to support clinical staff and clients in their process.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Oversee client activities and safety.
– Ensuring compliance with all policies and procedures.
– Assists clinicians, instructors, and clients as needed.
– Driving responsibilities as assigned.
– Assists clients with their engagement in therapeutic aspects of the program.
– Has situational awareness of clients’ whereabouts at all times and performs bed checks throughout the night.
– Become familiar with 12 step and clinical processes.
– Follows and enforces rules and disciplinary procedures of the clients. Reports any inappropriate patient behaviors, in writing.
– In the event of a medical or clinical emergency or a natural disaster, (i.e. fire) safeguards lives and initiates the crisis management plan.
– Performs clerical functions (i.e., copying, assembling blank charts, answering the telephone) as requested.
– Participates in Quality Assurance functions as assigned.
– Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
Possess or quickly attain a current First Aid Basic and CPR or greater.
A high school diploma or equivalent.
Demonstrate a basic understanding of the disease concept of Chemical Dependency through education, training, or life experience.
Demonstrate an aptitude for empathy with patients.
Demonstrates the following skills: respect, discretion, regarding self-disclosure, openness to feedback and giving objective feedback.
Must have a valid drivers license.
Possessed excellent written, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Must be able and willing to facilitate a therapeutic environment for clients within their care.
Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug test.
If in recovery, must have at least one continuous year of sobriety/abstinence.
Requires basic computer skills
Must be able to stay awake and alert during all shifts.
Able to walk, bend, and move in the course of completing duties.
About Triple Divide Lodge
Do you want your job to make a difference?
Do you want to affect the lives of young people who are struggling to overcome addiction?
At Triple Divide Lodge, Elevating Body, Mind, and Spirit is our mission. We are a dynamic residential treatment program assisting adolescent males engage in substance use recovery. Triple Divide Lodge is a treatment center located on an historic cattle ranch in Northwestern Montana.
Our program brings together the best of residential and adventure programming. We recognize the interconnected nature of people and the need to have that same support and collaboration in our team.