Coordinate recreation activities for families, guests, and outdoor education groups at a mountain resort! Located in the northwest mountains of Colorado, YMCA of the Rockies – Snow Mountain Ranch sits on over 5,1000 acres of beautiful mountain terrain next to Rocky Mountain National Park. Serving more than 225,000 guests each year, YMCA of the Rockies is the largest YMCA camp/conference center in the world. The Program Administrator is responsible for coordinating private group programming through guest outreach and activity scheduling. He or she is also responsible for compiling a list of program department offerings and advertising them to guests through the Activity Guide. This position pays $15.84 – $18.81/hour with full benefits and employee perks including generous PTO/vacation, YMCA membership, participation in YMCA Retirement Fund, ski and golf passes to nearby resorts and courses, and free or discounted gear rentals for outdoor adventures.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills coupled with outstanding telephone etiquette.
- Experience with graphic design and other advertising techniques
- Promote a cooperative, positive and problem-solving atmosphere at all times.
- Must be extremely organized with impeccable accuracy and attention to detail and ability to complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, be self-directed and make good decisions.
About YMCA of the Rockies
YMCA of the Rockies is made up of two year-round family resorts and conference centers – Estes Park Center and Snow Mountain Ranch – and a traditional overnight summer camp for teens, Camp Chief Ouray. All are located in the heart of Colorado’s Rocky Mountains and offer a variety of affordable lodging options so families and groups can connect with each other and create lifelong memories.